Saturday September 16th, 2017
Harbor Park in Rockland – 9:30am-2pm
Join dog lovers from all over Mid Coast Maine as they walk to support the Pope Memorial Humane Society. You do not need a dog to participate because this family event has something for everyone (two-legged and four-legged): an agility course to try out, food to eat, music to enjoy, a doggy day spa to pamper, awesome pet vendors to browse, and children’s activities to play.
The main event is the largest dog walk in town. Grab your dogs, family, friends, and co-workers to form a pack. Stretch your support even further by collecting pledges to help provide food, shelter, and medical supplies to the homeless animals in PMHSKC’s care who so desperately need it. Then stroll the beautiful mile long walk along the Rockland Harbor Boardwalk.
Can’t walk or attend the event but still want to fundraise for the cause? Register as a Catnapper and help raise donations! You will recieve a FREE event shirt for your help!
Event details and schedule
The event will take place in Harbor Park in Rockland, Maine.
- 9:30am-10:30am: Walk registration (get your T-shirt!!)
- 10:00am: K-9 Good Citizens Demo
- 10:30am: The Walk Begins!
- 12:00pm: Agility Course Demonstrations
- 12:30: Meet the Mutts Pet Show
- Throughout the event:
- An Array of Vendors
- Silent Auction with amazing donations from local businesses like In Good Company, Domino’s Pizza, Rockland Cafe, Ferryside Lunch, Seaside Salon, Sidecountry Sports, Curator, Clementine, and more
- A Doggy Photo Booth with the fabulous Kristina Moro Photography
- FOOD!! Hot dogs, french fries, popcorn and a truly amazing Bake Sale
- Face painting, tie-dye your own dog bandana, and crafts and activities for kids
Festivities will go on until 2pm. Be sure to bring water bottles, appropriate footwear, and a smile!
Register / Raise Funds / Donate
Our online registration process is now live! We have set up a website where you can set up your team or yourself as an individual. You can also donate to a friend or his or her team.
To REGISTER, click HERE.
If needed, VERIFY OR RESEND YOUR REGISTRATION HERE.
To CREATE A TEAM, click HERE.
To MANAGE YOUR ENTRY OR YOUR TEAM HERE, including a reprint or resending of your confirmation. While you are there, you can also share your registration so you can ask friends to support you or your team.
Need a PAPER PLEDGE FORM? Click HERE to download a form that you can then print.
To DONATE TO A FRIEND or A TEAM, please click HERE. And thank you!
If you have any questions about the Whisker Walk please contact Anna at email@example.com.
Best in Show:
Leaders of the Pack:
- All Creatures Veterinary Hospital
- BayView Financial Management
- Brooks Trap Mill
- Hanscom, Collins, & Hall, P.A.
- The ‘Keag Store
- Maritime Energy
- Rock City Coffee
- Van Steenberg & Associates
Man’s Best Friend:
- GPI Custom Framing
- Jess’s Market
- PenBay Veterinary Associates
- Safe Harbor Confections
- Sargent Lock & Safe
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Events Coordinator Anna Adams for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.