Kennel Attendants (2)
We are seeking kennel attendants to work primarily in dog area but may be asked to help with cats and other small animals.
General duties include:
Keeping kennels/cages and animal areas clean and sanitized
Laundry and cleaning dishes
Feeding, watering and picking up after the animals
Other duties as required
Shifts: Mornings M-F 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., occasional weekends and
Mornings W-Su. 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, stressful but rewarding environment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 40 pounds.
- Prior animal care experience a plus but not required.
- Must be comfortable around animals and their poop.
- Reliable transportation a must.
Applications available at the shelter. 25 Buttermilk Ln, Thomaston